Do you have experience with tinkering? And are tractors your scene? We are currently hiring for Kubota. To be specific: Assembly workers. Kubota is specialized in assembling tractors and other agricultural vehicles. In the factory of Kubota the assembly of tractors takes place. The intention is to provide you job on the long term. So, does tinkering, mechanical and elektrotechnical work sounds great to you? Then please read further!
what we offer
- Salary between €2.500,- and – €3.000,-
- A great opportunity for a technical tinkerer
- 28 vacation days
- €0.16 per km allowance. Maximum of €16,- per day
- Day shift between 07:00 till 15:30
who are you
Our ideal candidate has experience with tinkering on cars or motorbikes. Secondly, you have a passion for technics and mechanisms. Even if you only did your internship with a technical direction, you are most welcome. Furthermore you have:
- A diploma on a mbo (senior secondary vocational education) level;
- Experience as an assembly worker at earlier employers;
- Experience in a production environment, together with reading assembly drawings;
- Experience with tinkering on cars is a plus;
- You are able to speak and read the English language.
what will you do
As assembly worker, you will work at the assembly department. You will assemble parts on the tractors. You will do this with technical assembly drawings. Malfunctions are solved by you and you will make sure that the quality is guaranteed. Furthermore you will:
- Assembling parts on tractors by using technical drawings;
- Guarantee the quality of the assembled parts;
- Solve malfunctions on the production line, tools and parts.
where will you work
Since the beginning in 1890, kubota produced tractors and other agricultural vehicles. For over 40 years, Kubota is active in Europe. Due to their great growth in the last years, a new manufacturing plant was built nearby Rotterdam. In this plant, new tractors are build. The headoffice of Kubota is situated in Osaka, Japan. With over 40.000 employees, and being active in 110 countries Kubota can be considered a big international.
- You will work at a save environment;
- You will work at a diverse and learn a lot from your colleagues.
Are you the assembly worker we are looking for? Contact Cheyenne de Held via 0657291261 or via [email protected] You can also apply via the application button
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.